Nethui 2013 was an exciting and whirlwind three days. I am so glad I was there.
1. Education Forum. Although we had no girls attend the day was fascinating and young people give me great hope for our future.
2. Quinn Norton, as key note speaker on Feral Communities. Read Bill Bennett’s summary here.
3. Karen Meluish Spencer and I facilitated a session on Open Networks and Networked Learning. See more here including the collaborative notes from the session.
4. Russell Burt from Point England School his ideas for “Re-tooling School”.
5. The general chat and buzz about how to use the Internet for a more prosperous and sustainable New Zealand Inc. It’s a challenge but judging by the conversation, a number of us are up for it.
- Ten things we learned from NetHui 2013 (billbennett.co.nz)
- NetHui 2013: Quinn Norton’s chaotic, swirling internet vision (billbennett.co.nz)
- Nethui 2013: Taking action at InTAC (billbennett.co.nz)